- How would you describe your experience working with Amy at TidyFox?
K - My experience working with Amy at TidyFox was very professional, and sweet. Amy took the time to listen to my needs; and helped me not feel pressured to get rid of things but instead helped me to utilize the space I had with the things I actually really wanted and needed.
- Would you say that you were satisfied with the work we did for you?
Please let us know why.
K - Yes! My closet and bathroom feel clear of clutter! I feel like I can use the products I love more intentionally because I know they are there and I can see them better.
- Are there areas of communication or professionalism,
or anything else that we can grow in?
K - I think I would have liked more communication on the process of what we would have started on first. I kind of thought we would do the clothing first. I think for me personally I would have liked to have worked on the harder parts of sorting first. But that’s just me.
- Do you have any critiques?
K - Not that I can think of at the moment.
- Was there anything that you just loved that we did while organizing for you?
K - I really enjoyed the joy Amy brought to the project of loving on, letting go of and helping to organize my space. I felt seen, heard and cared for in the process.
- After your experience with us, would you give our name to your friends?
K - 100% and already have! Can’t wait to work with Amy again.
Tidy Fox is a rare find!